Apr 11, 2011

Tug of war

''Arrrr'' I whispered to myself. Room eight were playing tug of war. We were halved into two groups. Then it started I also started to think because it was  like we were helping them win because we were weakling and they were getting stronger by the minute.''. Anyway after I had that moment of thinking it seemed that we started winning and they started losing so eventually we  won. On the second round it didn't actually work as I expected because they got really strong and we got really weak so of course they won that round. But I really didn't like it when Miss Signal said that we were going to have the third round author time which really annoyed me. But she still hasn't let us do that round.

1 comment:

sohail said...

Nice story Tarun!!!!!!

Powered by Blogger.