Feb 15, 2011

Spectacular Sporty Sophie

Hello my name is Sophie my favourite colour  is  Aquamarine  like the colour of the sea. I like  black, white, blue, green, purple,orange, magenta,  gold and ruby. I love to do maths, netball, Science,  tv,  computer, playstation and art. I do not like Reading, writing,  spelling but the thing I really hate is when people boss me around and are annoying me . The best thing about me is that I can run fast and do math well. I want to improve my art and handwriting because in handwriting some times I make my letters  the wrong size. I would  like to show the Summerland values  like team, success, integrity, fun  and respect in my class room in my work my  school like helping people out . I want to be excellent at especially my home. I want to improve my reading  writing and spelling even thought  I do not like them that much I still want to improve.              

By Sophie

2 comments:

SunEui said...

WHAT?!

You want to improve your reading?
But your already good at it!

"???"

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you want to be excellent at home. I thought that you loved reading , you do so much of it. But knowing your competitive nature, maybe you just want to be first around the world.

Powered by Blogger.