Sep 4, 2011

The Snow

Wednesday 24/08/2011:  Early in the morning at 5:30 o clock I woke up and knew we were off to the icy snow.  We heaved the bags into the car.  While Dad was doing that I went to get my stuff.  Then we said our prayers and were on our way on a 4 hour long drive (to be honest the drive was boring) but when I saw the mountain I got  hyper.


Part 2 - At the snow
When we were driving up the mountain the road was really windy (I felt sick). At the top Dad went to get the toboggans. While he was doing that I had a top secret mission to complete “destroy” Mum in a snowball fight. When Dad came back he had the toboggans.  We grabbed them and went down the mountain.  We all had so much fun and were so tired.  We had dinner and went to bed.


Part 3 - Skiing
Tuesday 25/08/2011:  In the morning we had a HUGE breakfast then got changed and ready to go.  When we got to the top we went to get our skis (it was an hour before we got skiing).  It felt so wonderful to have the wind in my face. I felt so amazed when I stared skiing that I remembered how to.  It was so cool to go so fast. It was great to learn new tricks.  It was so cool to be on the skis.  It was good to go backwards.  It was great to go off a tiny ramp which I discovered.  I was proud to be on skis.  At lunch we went into the café and got a hot chocolate and a pie then got skiing again.


Part 4 – The Last Day
Again we had a BIG breakfast got changed we went up the mountain got our gear and we were out of there and  skiing in no time (I skied for 3hours) until lunch but I only had a hot chocolate because I wanted to get most of my skiing done (I skied for another 4 hours).  At the end of the day we headed home.

The End

1 comment:

Miss Ozich said...

Sounds like alot of fun Kieran!

Powered by Blogger.